Custom Search

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fishing Report 3/25/09, Fort Loudon

Brandon and I made it on the lake today about 12:30 pm. We put in at Louisville Point Park and fished until about 5:00 pm. We fished the areas between Concord Ramp and Lousville Point Park and caught 19 total fish. Eighteen were largemouth, 1 was a smallmouth. All fish were caught on crankbaits or rattle trap. We had 2 keepers, 1 about 3 lbs and 1 about 2 lbs. Water temperature was about 58 degree average. We had a great time today, but we missed some fish and lost a good keeper. Good luck to you all!

2 comments:

mickhurk said...

looking for results from the canal on saturday 4/4

Jon Dice said...

If I'm not mistaken, that was the Helen Ross tourney and I heard it took 18 lbs to win it. Sorry, I don't have anything else. I've been out of town.