Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Jon Dice and I have created this blog for the enjoyment of fellow anglers. I consider myself to be an avid fisherman and compete in many amateur tournaments in the Knoxville, TN area.
I intend to keep this site informative by using several categories of interest:

1. Local Fishing Reports - These will include a journal of my own fishing experiences as well as
the reports of others I know and trust. I will try to include water levels, temperatures, and clarity in these reports.

2. Product Reviews - This will be about tackle that I currently use or new things I and other authors may try. I will use a scale of 1-5, with 1 being bad and 5 being excellent.

3. General Fishing Articles - The articles may be written by myself or others and will be about anything from regulations to new techniques.

4. Tips and Tricks - Things to save you time, money, aggravation, and make your fishing more productive.

5. Tournament Schedules and Results - I will try to include some of the local tournament schedules and results, but cannot guarantee 100% accuracy because some of these will be obtained through word of mouth.

6. Links to other Sites - These will be sites of products that I use and recommend.

7. Fun Trips - Fishing trips and vacations that my friends and I might take throughout the year.

So, with that being said, I hope you visit my blog frequently and enjoy the articles!